Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: How to mix rap videos during the chorus?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I've recently been doing VJ'in or what ever you wanna call it, having a play around and I'm just wondering. What is a good way to mix the next music video in the middle of a current chorus of a rap song. I often find it hard to come away from the song I'm fading from without it sound a bit crappy, don't get me wrong, I sometimes get away with it if I cut the treble and bass from the song leaving only the verse of rapping, but this is not always the case. Is there any special technique? I've thought about using an effect as I come away from the song. But what effect would be best?

To see my mix click the link, I've recently uploaded it to Youtube, it's my first official music video mix. Thanks for your help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XegqiluqPL0

geposted Fri 02 Sep 11 @ 12:46 pm
a good effect to use is the flanged loop-out. what it does loops a part of the song and lowers the channel fader until the song is gone at the same time. Another thing that i do is make my own 16 bar intros. i get the instrumental and the video and mixing together using a video editor software.

geposted Sun 04 Sep 11 @ 8:55 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)