Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Is Virtual DJ Home compatible with Numark DJ2GO

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi,

I currently have 'Virtual DJ Home' downloaded onto my laptop, I love it and for a free download it has everything i need. The only frustrating thing is having to use the mouse, so I'm thinking of buying the 'Numark DJ2GO'. I know the 'DJ2GO' comes with a version of 'Virtual DJ' but it seem to be more basic the Virtual DJ Home, so my question is...

Is 'Virtual DJ Home' compatible with 'Numark DJ2GO' ???

geposted Fri 18 Nov 11 @ 4:45 am
No it is not, you have to use the LE version that comes with the controller. The home version does not have controller support (it only works for 10 minutes to allow you to evaluate)

Keith

geposted Fri 18 Nov 11 @ 6:47 am
Kradcliffe:

Thanks for the advice, gutted they arn't compatible. Do you which, if any are compatiable with 'Virtual DJ Home?

geposted Fri 18 Nov 11 @ 7:12 am
No controllers are compatible with VirtualDJ Home FREE.

It is free software for non-commercial use only and only supports using your mouse and keyboard to mix.

You will either need to use the LE (Limited Edition) that is included free with the DJ2GO or upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Professional: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

geposted Fri 18 Nov 11 @ 8:20 am
Does the virtual dj2go work on your basic Dell computer with windows xp? My program goes out after it tries to initialize the graphic properties.

geposted Sat 19 Nov 11 @ 10:04 am
It was dealing with the skin error situation until I changed the resolution. Maybe my skin resolution is not high enough. I set it all the way as far as it will go but to no prevail. I'm stumped.

geposted Sat 19 Nov 11 @ 10:07 am

geposted Sat 19 Nov 11 @ 3:25 pm
i have just got the new ION DJ2GO system i have downloaded the virtual dj le version but the controller doesnt seem to be working on the le version can anyone tell me why

geposted Tue 25 Dec 12 @ 11:17 am
I notice you haven't yet registered your DJ2GO version of VDJ. You need to start by installing that version and registering the serial number on here so that you can download any updates to that version.

If you've downloaded the free Home version then that's why it won't work.

As already stated in this thread, you can only use controllers with bundled VDJ versions or the full Pro version.

You need to use the version that came with the DJ2GO (or any updates there might be once you've registered).

geposted Tue 25 Dec 12 @ 2:42 pm
CAN I USE NUMARK MIXTRACK PRO WITH MY VIRTUAL DJ BROADCASTER....PLEASE HELP

geposted Thu 27 Dec 12 @ 10:28 pm

geposted Thu 27 Dec 12 @ 11:25 pm
NicklabHome userMember since 2012
I have just received a Numark DJ2GO and when i put the installation cd into my mac i don't see anything and nothing pops up what do you think the problem is and how hold i fix this? ( please Reply)

geposted Sat 08 Jun 13 @ 10:25 pm

geposted Sun 09 Jun 13 @ 11:33 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)