Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pitch reset with pitchlock on

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

grimlokHome userMember since 2011
Hi, I'm having some problems with the pitch reset function when pitchlock is on. If I map "pitch_reset 1%" to a key it slowly resets the pitch like it should. However, If I have the pitchlock function on, the same key resets the pitch very fast no matter what % I use. Its the same when I click on the pitch reset button on the screen to. Any Idea's? Thanks

geposted Thu 19 Jan 12 @ 1:02 am
Logan18Home userMember since 2010
I just rebuilt my machine and I am having exactly same problem. Funny that it used to work before I rebuilt my machine. As soon as pitchlock is activated pitch resets very fast.

Anyone help plz.

geposted Fri 23 Nov 12 @ 6:10 am
Really..someone please help...

It used to work but after rebuilding it does not work anymore. really fast reset of the pitch when pitchlock is on.

geposted Sat 24 Nov 12 @ 11:46 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
pitch_reset 1% means that the pitch will decrease/increase 1% every 1 second.
The speed you see on your screen will depend of course by the selected pitch range, and the pitch adjustment you have made.
Works fine here.

geposted Sun 25 Nov 12 @ 7:49 pm
@djdad..Many thanks for your explanations and I knew this already.

The pitch_reset works perfectly fine when pitchlock is not activated. However as soon as I activate pitchlock on and then do pitch_reset it just resets the pitch very fast.

This is the script I have it assigned against a key. I can run this with pitchlock on or pitchlock off (though there is no point running it with pitchlock off) But as mentioned before with pitchlock on it just resets very fast. At least it's happening to two of us.

script = deck active loop 4 & deck default play & deck default pitch_reset & deck default loop_exit & crossfader 50%

geposted Tue 27 Nov 12 @ 3:36 am
Apologies to bump this post. This issue is killing me. Could this be related to something like OS related dependencies...Just shooting in the dark at the moment..

geposted Thu 06 Dec 12 @ 3:51 am
Someone please help.. or just give me a pointer.. plz

geposted Thu 13 Dec 12 @ 2:17 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)