Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Numark N4 Issue Virtual DJ LE (in the moment 20 days trial PRO Version)

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Good to all,

I bought in the past day 09/03/2012 Numark N4 in which I think came defective. Because im not sure, so here I am posting my question in which I ask help to clarify my problem.

The problem is in the jog wheel or deck B is in the right position, that sometimes (not always) does not Skratch and then when i press the jog wheel it does not stop the music .Instead of doing it Skratch it only makes picth bend(vinyl mode is on). So I ask you for your help with this problem that I do not know if it's defective or if the numark n4 has problem with drives. Note that Deck A jog wheel in the left has always worked 100%.

My sincere greetings

Thank you

Pedro

geposted Mon 26 Mar 12 @ 6:13 am
check the jog touch sensitivity, on most controllers you can adjust the electronic sensor of the jog wheels independantly, It will most likely be a couple of small knobs on the back where the soundcard inputs and outputs are. I have never used a N4 so cant give any specific directions unfortunately.

geposted Mon 26 Mar 12 @ 6:23 am
Hi

Where i can adjust the jog wheels sensors? In the back of my controller i dont see any knobs for adjust the jog wheel.

geposted Mon 26 Mar 12 @ 7:52 am
I said "most likely" that means may not be.. have a look around the unit. If that fails check the manual, that's what it's made for.

geposted Mon 26 Mar 12 @ 8:05 am
I've read the manual and it says nothing about the adjustment of the jog wheel sensor.

geposted Mon 26 Mar 12 @ 8:17 am
just checked the quickstart guide, you are right it's not in there and that is the only one available on their website... maybe it doesn't have one, in that case maybe it's not getting enough power, make sure it's plugged direcly into your computer usb port or if it has an AC adapter plug it in. Other than that I have no idea sorry.

geposted Mon 26 Mar 12 @ 8:37 am
Check the supplied driver-CD. If there is a full manual available it should be there.
Otherwise ask the Numark Tech-guys on the Numark Forum: >>CLICK<<

geposted Mon 26 Mar 12 @ 9:08 am
Lizzi33Home userMember since 2012
Wish I could be of some more help... but it sounds like your controller might be defective. I had my fair share of problems getting my N4 for run properly with Virtual DJ, but nothing like what you're describing. I agree - I would post on the Numark forum and see what they suggest.

geposted Sat 31 Mar 12 @ 7:09 pm
Hello,

I have recieved my Numark n4 yesterday, evrything seems to be working nice (only testing now with laptop).
It only works with LE version in box and with VDJ 7.05b380 and later (not working below b380).

I only would like to change the order of the differend decks, on the n4 its like this: deck 3-1-2-4 but in vertual dj its: 1-2-3-4.

How can i change this so its in VDJ also 3-1-2-4?

geposted Thu 12 Apr 12 @ 10:28 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Thu 12 Apr 12 @ 11:27 am
Thanks,

Downloaded the skin and decks are now 3-1-2-4.

geposted Thu 12 Apr 12 @ 3:44 pm
I also bought a Numark N4... Unfortunatelly, there was no software in the box! (shame on you, Numark!)

N4 is also not working in my Virtual DJ Pro license... PLEASE let me know what to do to solve this, considering i just have my pro serial number.

Thanks,

Raphael Alves

geposted Fri 18 May 12 @ 1:36 pm
This may be because you don't have the latest version installed or the latest build of v7.0.5 (There have been several minor releases to add new controllers.)

Please download and install the latest version again: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html (If you already have v7.0.5 installed, you will need to uninstall it first.)

geposted Fri 18 May 12 @ 4:23 pm
I have the exact same problem. The jog wheel sensitive is screwed up. I just sent my N4 back for a repair hopefully they will address the problem. I've also read on other forums that the sensitivity issue is pertty common thing. My plan once I get back the controller is I'm going to attach a wire to the ground pin in the rear of the controller to a ground plug. This will ground entire controller helping any jog wheel issues.

geposted Wed 22 May 13 @ 5:37 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)