Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: some advice?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

im new to vdj pro, i had the vms4.1 LE version before, and i have been recently requested to dj at an event with projectors, i dont have any vid clips to use, the event will have no light shows either. i was wondering if anybody knew of a website with lots of vid clips of light effects and stuff that work well on a projector and any clips that would work well with a party, it is a birthday party with partying and drinking at the event, so i am looking for some crowd pleasers. if you have any ideas or clips this would be awesome, id be useing a whole bunch on clipbank.

cheers!

geposted Tue 22 May 12 @ 1:45 am

geposted Sat 26 May 12 @ 6:21 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
A new place specifically for users of vdj no matter which version they may be using... http://visualshed.forumotion.co.uk/

It's new so not much stuff available more will be added when I get the time, but all visuals are free. If you need something in particular and don't see it or you need a custom visual for a show or a venue name leave a message on the relevant forum and someone or myself will try and come up with a custom visual for you.

geposted Sun 27 May 12 @ 2:27 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)