Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Recorded Video Lags With Audio! Need Help

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I just made a video mix on virtual DJ. its about 15 mins long. I recorded the whole thing, and when I go to play it, the video lags with the music. The video plays slower than the music so the lips are off, and it gets worse the more the mix plays.

Ive tried so many diff things. I open it in windows media player, windows movie maker, and same problem.

When I load the mix into virtual dj, so now its one long song, the video and audio plays just fine with no lag. So I only get the lag when I play the video outside of virtual DJ.

I used all the different codecs to record the video and all messed the video up. I tried configuring diff things before I recorded, and no change.

I have an HP elitebook 8440p. I am using the legit Virtual Dj 7 PRO. Not the illegal download version.

ANy Ideas I can get this video recorded the right way? I want to upload this to my facebook page and website.

geposted Tue 29 May 12 @ 12:49 pm
Good luck with this issue, people have been posing about it and i have not come across one solid answer or solution. All responses are from other Djs in the field that have tried doing what they can to combat this. I have not seen on post from a VDJ person with a valid answer or fix. A lot of maybes and people saying "oh ot works fine on my laptop". With as many posts there are on video issues you would think they would take it a little more seriously.

And for all you guys that want to jump on a post and start crap talking because you are not experiencing this issue or you found a fix good for you but this prob still exist for the rest of us and has for at least 2 years now. Oh I am sure you will get others saying do a search (when searches do not work and when they do they bring up a bunch of crap) or here's a link that prob wont help. I am sorry i know i am being negative but this problem has gone on for too long with no direct support for VDJ on what to do to fix it.

geposted Tue 29 May 12 @ 1:26 pm
unfortunatly the only reliable work-around i have heard of is using a different or third party screen capture program. gotta agree with voodoo - searching for fixes hasnt helped, asking for help hasnt been that productive, and i also experience the same video recording issues where the video and audio are really out of sync.

geposted Tue 29 May 12 @ 2:25 pm
If your on a pc www.fraps.com is the answer to your prayers.

Enjoy
Huey

geposted Tue 29 May 12 @ 2:40 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
How does Fraps handle the audio? I use an external mixer. I am.assuming I will need a record out cable into the line-input of the sound card?

geposted Tue 14 Aug 12 @ 10:27 pm
Guys, sometimes you need to listen to the words, that are not spoken. Hold it...........hold it............think about it. No, I am not going to spell it out for you.

geposted Tue 14 Aug 12 @ 10:44 pm
Just trying.to.find.out.for certain before I.install.it.on my gig laptop. No need to be a.sarcastic ______ Mr Moderator! :)

geposted Tue 14 Aug 12 @ 10:55 pm
JayMSY wrote :
How does Fraps handle the audio? I use an external mixer. I am.assuming I will need a record out cable into the line-input of the sound card?

Yeah it'll choose your onboard soundcard. Just run a cable from your Booth or record out on your mixer and set your levels. The bad thing about Fraps is you can't choice what soundcard it uses. I have found out that I can use my Audio 8 with it. I couldn't use my SL3. But it works great and I'm grateful MP3Rick told me about it.

Try it and you shouldn't be disappointed....
Enjoy
Huey

geposted Tue 14 Aug 12 @ 11:17 pm
Thanks Huey. The club I want to try it in has the denon hc4500 and they use it as the sound card with their rane rotary. The.computer has a line-in as well as my laptop.

I will probably need to use that Game Booster app to get things to run smoothly because.I imagine the video record.will be eating up tons of resources.

geposted Tue 14 Aug 12 @ 11:39 pm
famol99PRO InfinityMember since 2004
hi

I do video mixes all the time.. when you play the raw recorded .AVI file on windows media it lags or on any other software.. what i do is after recording i put it in sony Vegas and render it as a Mp4 or WMV file.. once that is done No More Lag..

the raw video does not lag when replayed on Virtual Dj or Sony vegas so i think its a software thing .. So render your video before playing it on other software and that will fix your issue

geposted Wed 15 Aug 12 @ 10:56 pm
Use Fraps and you dont need to do all that extra stuff........................keep it simple people............

geposted Thu 16 Aug 12 @ 7:41 am
I just bought the Virtual DJ Month Subscription...
When i was using the Free one , My mixes had audio & now that I'm trying to do a Mix..
When i try to listen to it once I've mixed there is no audio on my MP3/Wav File...

Any help...

Scarlett Interface, Laptop, Yamaha Monitors ( NO MIDI CONTROLLER)

geposted Sun 12 Aug 18 @ 8:35 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
This is a very old thread - please start a new thread and post a pic of your audio configuration screen.

geposted Sun 12 Aug 18 @ 10:52 pm
Please don't open old threads, thank you. Locked by AMAHM for Age.

geposted Sun 12 Aug 18 @ 11:06 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)