Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Problem using vdj with HDMI cable

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi guys hope you can help me with this I set up vdj to my LCD tv using a vga cable & video plays fine on the tv, the problem I have is the club I play in only have HDMI connections on their tv's when I try to connect using HDMI cables everything appears to be fine i.e. I get the output signal to the tv I can activate the vdj logo in config & it appears on the screen but when I load a video & hit the play button nothing happens the video will not play, all other functions appear to working fine I can setup playlists, activate automix etc just cannot get the video to play, when I disconnect the HDMI cable from my laptop the play button works again?? anyone come accross this before? any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated I have spent hours trying to figure it out

geposted Tue 29 May 12 @ 2:21 pm
I found out what the problem was...in config & sound setup it was defaulted to the primary device by selecting HDMI from the drop down menu it sorted the problem

geposted Thu 31 May 12 @ 5:51 am
good....sometimes the answer its right in front of you..

geposted Thu 14 Jun 12 @ 8:24 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)