Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Can Controllers be used with iPads?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Wondering whilsts my ergo is connected via the laptop could my iPad be connected due to sound effects I have from a app

geposted Sun 10 Jun 12 @ 4:48 pm
The DDJ-ERGO does have an AUX input, so you could output the sound of any app on your iPad through this (Set the switch on the back to AUX instead of MIC)

If you wish to use iRemote on the iPad to control VirtualDJ (In addition to the DDJ-ERGO), then you will need to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Pro at a discount: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html - Multiple controllers can be used simultaneously in the full VirtualDJ Pro.

geposted Mon 11 Jun 12 @ 4:49 am
Hi, I have a numark mixtrack pro and I also have an ipad 3 I want to know is it possible to connect them both at the same time because I want to use the kaossilator app on my ipad , I've tried all sorts can't seem to get it working do I need to buy something else please help ?
Thanks

geposted Mon 12 Nov 12 @ 3:22 pm
The Mixtrack Pro doesn't have any line level inputs, so one possible way is to plug the output of the iPad into the microphone input of the MIxtrack Pro.

BE CAREFUL THOUGH because the output level of the iPad is much higher than a mic signal, so keep the iPad volume down very low.

Another problem with this method is that the mic input is mono, so you won't get a stereo output from the iPad.

Other solutions would be to buy an external USB audio interface that has stereo line level inputs, and use that as an input to VDJ (depends which VDJ version you have) or to buy a small mixer, then feed the MTP into one input of that, and the iPad into another.

geposted Tue 13 Nov 12 @ 5:34 am
Ok I tried using the ipad running through the mixtrack pro mic input but the sound wasn't good so I bought a 'USB 2.0 external 6 channel 5.1 s/pdif optical sound card audio' now I'm having trouble setting the sound up as the original setup to run the mixtrack pro would be
input: none
Output: headphones
Sound card: numark
What would I have to change to get it to work, also if I change it will I still be able to use my headphones to hear the cued deck?

geposted Fri 16 Nov 12 @ 12:35 pm
Does the sound card you purchased have an input?

You bought it so you could plug the iPad into it, yes?

Then you'll need to route that sound through VDJ to be able to hear it from the Mixtrack.

geposted Fri 16 Nov 12 @ 12:57 pm
Yeh it has an input I plugged the ipad in through it I just can't work out how the sound setup would be ?

geposted Fri 16 Nov 12 @ 3:30 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)