Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Android - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

mtowndjPRO InfinityMember since 2011
SBDJ wrote :
As Keith has already said - my remote will require a minimum of VDJ Pro v7, and works over any network connection. The faster the better obviously.

I haven't had a chance to work much on this recently as I've got my hands full with other things. It's not binned or forgotten about though, it will get done!

You come up with a price yet? I check back every few months or so to see your progress, Glad to hear you're still working on it when you have time.

geposted Wed 26 Sep 12 @ 12:56 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I hadn't really given it much thought, I might just make it available for free on Play Store.

geposted Wed 26 Sep 12 @ 1:21 pm
mtowndjPRO InfinityMember since 2011
SBDJ wrote :
I hadn't really given it much thought, I might just make it available for free on Play Store.

That would be cool, I'd rather it be paid though, for two reasons. A. You're being properly compensated, and B. It'll make the pirates have to pay something if they want to use it.

geposted Thu 27 Sep 12 @ 2:45 pm
gmediaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I just wanted to chime in. I get on the forums now and again specifically to see the progress of any sort of Android support. I am always so surprised at how ios support always comes first when Android has over 64% of the market. Don't get me wrong. Apple has made game-changing technology and marketing and awesome tablets and phones, but it is time to have an Android client already.

If there is anything I can do to help SBDJ, please let me know.

Chris

geposted Sun 11 Nov 12 @ 10:25 pm
SintarPRO InfinityMember since 2012
If it has a browser can you port to iOS, that app is severely crippled. :)

geposted Sun 18 Nov 12 @ 6:48 pm
vmdjsPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Just checking in to see if there were any new updates regarding the Android app. Anxiously awaiting. ;-)

Thanks for all of your hard work SBDJ!!!!!

geposted Tue 20 Nov 12 @ 10:56 am
tboudrePRO InfinityMember since 2003
I've abandoned my iPhone for Android long ago, and an Android App for Virtual DJ was in the works then. I'm still waiting patiently. Thanks.

geposted Wed 28 Nov 12 @ 11:00 am
what happened with the android dj app?

geposted Mon 10 Dec 12 @ 11:26 am
i dont want a dj app I need a remote so i can mix and pee at the same time..

geposted Fri 08 Feb 13 @ 11:36 pm
Hi.

I would like to know if there is a virtualdj for a Samsung galaxy s4 android phone that is identical to the pc version and where I can get it.
please if there is one let me know, however if not then why why why it would be so much more fun to have a virtual dj in my pocket so that I don't have to carry a laptop everywhere I go.

geposted Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 2:39 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
There is no version of Virtual DJ that runs on Android.

geposted Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 8:57 am
Just get Mixvibes CrossDJ. It works pretty well on most Android devices.

The iOS version of VDJ8 that was promoted some time ago has never appeared, so the chances of ever seeing an Android one are pretty much zero.

Keith

geposted Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 3:29 pm
I have a soulution, think of it like this its a wireless midi controller , First download and install "MIDI Yoke" MIDI driver .Windows 7 users: remember to turn off UAC prior to installation of "MIDI Yoke"
Restart your computer for the MIDI Yoke driver to be active .Download DSMI server for Windows.Unpack and start the DSMI server (DSMIDIWiFi.EXE). Select "In From MIDI Yoke: 2" as input port and "Out To MIDI Yoke: 1" as output port in the DSMI server window.

Run virtual dj program.find a midi controller for you device and map it like you any other device..

Now

http://trajkovski.net/sound.html down load the free midi controller..

It worked fine.. just remember that its a controller and you will need to have a net work to have it work both devices have to be on the same wifi

geposted Fri 05 Sep 14 @ 12:28 am
Can't wait for this to be avail!!! I work at multiple clubs in different states & I can't tell you how nice this would be!!!

geposted Sat 06 Sep 14 @ 7:16 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
@ tycoonentertainm very smart, I haven't tried it yet but it looks promising.

geposted Sat 06 Sep 14 @ 1:58 pm
I tried and tested it , I also mapped the sampler to a I pad this week with full buttons and pages. Android is great. The way to think of this is like this. You can stream anything over a network now a days. The device is going to be a midi controller and the laptop is the reader. if you go into google play and look up midi down loads you can get it for free. In apple its from the store. The ability to link them is about what you are using to read the midi trigger. in apple it was rpt midi and it uses apple bonjour to be the go between. in android it was midi ox.. once you research this it will blow your mind..

geposted Thu 11 Sep 14 @ 2:48 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)