Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Tech Problems with using VDJ through HDMI connection

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi I'm having some trouble using VDJ LE through an HDMI connection I have running to my TV. Every time I try to play music on VDJ the sound coming from the TV becomes very distorted and there is a lot of static. I know nothing is wrong with the connection because when I play videos or music through other software it work perfectly. This only happens when attempting to play music through VDJ. I have never had this problem before so I have no clue what is wrong.

I am using an external soundcard in order to play the music through my headphones as well. I've tried several configurations. I've changed the master and headphone outputs and changed which soundcard to use when playing the music.

The only way I've been able to get the audio to function properly is by choosing to use a single output and making it the HDMI output, but this disables me from listening to the music through my headphones while DJing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

geposted Sat 21 Jul 12 @ 2:15 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
You might want to look into creating an Aggregate Device to combine both the HDMI and onboard soundcard:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3956

Once done, use that "new" audio device in VDJ:

- Input : None

- Output(s): Headphone > Master Chan1/2 / headphone Chan3/4

-Soundcard: 4-Out Card > Select the aggregate device here

In your situation, the HDMI would be Master Chan1/2, and the onboard for headphone Chan3/4.

Keep in mind that this may or may not work (certain components simply don't like working with others), and that the ideal scenario would be to use a dedicated DJ audio interface that includes all the necessary outputs.

geposted Mon 23 Jul 12 @ 1:47 pm
aishanLE userMember since 2013
I use windows 8 on my laptop can I use hdmi to send my sound out

geposted Tue 19 Mar 13 @ 9:04 am

geposted Tue 19 Mar 13 @ 11:45 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)