Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Projector mapping

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have tried a program called textmachine3D and it has a projector mapping function that is outstanding. It would be wonderful if you could add this feature to VDJ so I could project videos on certain parts of a wall.

geposted Wed 29 Aug 12 @ 12:54 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Glad you like it... I'll let Stefano know, and if you didn't already realise it Firetext and TextMachine3D work great together using the same output window.

geposted Wed 29 Aug 12 @ 6:58 pm
I like projector mapping function too but its too early at this time as it has a lot of works on to be done, maybe on the next release of VDJ version 9 we should ask these. It would be wonderful to project videos on the wall with the 3-dimensional feel and look. The best thing in mapping videos is you can limit the size and shapes by cropping the space of your videos to be projected.[/quote]

geposted Sun 09 Sep 12 @ 4:09 pm
here is the deal. IM now working on this issue and have the program working with virtual dj and its going to be a lot of work. My test run show that it works good. the thing is I have limited time. I will make youtube videos as soon as its all working as this is just for fun. you can download the free trial at the textmachine 3d v 10 it will have a water mark but its the idea that is going to be huge as this is like how fire text got started.. im listening...

geposted Mon 15 Oct 12 @ 12:47 am
Not sure what you mean by "this is how Firetext got started" but in actual fact I saw TM3D some years back and at the time thought it would be brilliant if both companies could work on a plugin together, thankfully after introducing both companies to each other it all came about with Alex and Stefano producing a fantastic all in one plugin.

As usual, other companies are following in Firetexts footsteps and giving the sales pitch as though they were the first, and the plugin is unique to their brand, sad really.

geposted Mon 15 Oct 12 @ 9:32 am
There is freeware out there that you can do projection mapping with..........no time trail, no water marks.........

geposted Mon 15 Oct 12 @ 9:43 am
remember me and the fire text guy are friends and are from the same city. Im saying one idea passed to someone else then we build ideas. yes fire text is and was first.. it was tested in the bar in down town edmonton. I saw it on st pattys day a long time ago.. Im thiking the druid.

geposted Mon 15 Oct 12 @ 6:48 pm
haha, I remember the fat drunk kid... amazing he had any motor senses to hit the keys, lol.

geposted Mon 15 Oct 12 @ 6:57 pm
dfyffePRO InfinityMember since 2003
beatbreaker1 wrote :
There is freeware out there that you can do projection mapping with..........no time trail, no water marks.........

Beatbreaker1 What is the name?.

geposted Tue 16 Oct 12 @ 12:52 pm

geposted Tue 16 Oct 12 @ 1:28 pm
textmachine 3d is now having me make instruction videos.. so Its going to rock..

geposted Tue 30 Oct 12 @ 11:29 pm
cismaasPRO InfinityMember since 2014

geposted Mon 23 May 16 @ 2:36 pm
cismaas wrote :
tryin to make my virtual dj do this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gomQonGAj3w

Pretty sure you can do this, google Augmented Reality by SeriousCyrus I believe.

I have a beta of his program but I never tried it with VDJ but I'm sure you could do because all your doing is grabbing pieces of the screen then projecting them where you want.

geposted Mon 23 May 16 @ 5:06 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)