Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Left Sync Button Not Working...

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I checked the other thread about this and it didn't help.

I cannot get the left channel sync button to work. Tried resetting the mappers to factory default, even that didn't work. Tried mapping it myself, no luck. I must be doing something wrong! Any suggestions would be very much appreciated!

I am using a Numark NS6, and it was working perfectly for quite some time. Then I changed my skin to the CDS4 skin, and now the left deck will not sync. Even changing back to the default VDJ 2 deck skin doesn't get the left sync to work.

I don't NEED the sync button, but it is useful when doing multi-deck mixes. I would really like to get this feature back.

Thanks in advance folks!!!

geposted Thu 30 Aug 12 @ 7:27 pm
Which deck is the master?

For any given sync button to work, one of the other decks must be the master.

geposted Fri 31 Aug 12 @ 4:50 am
Thanks for the reply! It does not work when I set the master deck. No matter what I try the left sync button does nothing. I have reset the defaults, and it works for a short time, but then after a bit the left sync is no go. Both clicking on screen and on the NS6. I am really stumped here. I tried suggestions from other forums with no luck. Is it something with the CDS4 skin? Just wondering...

geposted Fri 31 Aug 12 @ 8:57 pm
timkofuPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hi,

I have the same problem with the Stanton SCS.3. Im using the SCS3 skin. Please help!

geposted Wed 28 Nov 12 @ 10:12 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Wed 28 Nov 12 @ 6:39 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)