Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Headphones and Speakers out of sync.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hey guys, newbie on the forum but I have a frustrating situation here and I was hoping for some wisdom.

I recently picked up the 4Set and installed the software and drivers off the CD that came with the package (meaning older version of virtualdj le and control panel for the 4set) and also in case it helps, I run a MBP with OS X 10.7.5 (and now currently using the VirtualDJ LE 7.0.5 and control panel package v4.24, firmware v1.3.5.17 but consider this later). Now after all the installing and setting up, I play my first track and notice that the sound coming from the head phones is slightly ahead by maybe half a beat, making the sound out of the speakers an echo of whats in the headphones. I talked to hercules tech support and they sent me an email saying that I need to remove the software and drivers off my system and then update to the current ones. I deleted all folders and such that I was aware existed (wasn't sure if I got rid of the drivers tho) and updated. Problem still persists.

Now I'm currently running what I listed above in the parenthesis and I don't know how to sync up the sound. Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to clear everything and start fresh? Or possibly help me sync up the sound with my current set up? Or maybe I'm just missing something. Either way, if you have some wisdom, please feel free to share and the more detail the better.

Thanks guys, hope to hear from you soon.

geposted Thu 04 Oct 12 @ 5:33 pm
Oh... just a follow up. I just plugged my whole system into a friends sound system and no lag. Could it simply be my speaker system then? If so, is there no way to alleviate the situation with my current sound system?

geposted Thu 04 Oct 12 @ 7:00 pm
What are you plugging the 4Set into for your master output?

If you are using a home stereo system or AV amplifier, then the delay could be caused by any special processing that is enabled on it (Bass boost, virtual surround, etc.) Try turning off any of these enhancements (refer the user manual of your sound system for further information.) If you are using an AV system, then it may have a 'direct' mode for outputting the with no special processing.

Alternatively, purchase a pair of powered monitor speakers for home practise and plug these directly into the master output of the 4Set. For live performance, proper PA speakers and amp or powered PA speakers are strongly recommended.

NOTE: Most home cinema AV systems will have a delay setting to compensate for the distance between the speakers.

geposted Fri 05 Oct 12 @ 6:22 am
i bought the dj console rmx and I'm trying to download the cd that it came with to my mac os x 10.7.5 and it says that it could download. what can i do????

geposted Wed 19 Dec 12 @ 11:33 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
?

geposted Thu 20 Dec 12 @ 3:02 am

geposted Thu 20 Dec 12 @ 4:52 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)