Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VMS4 - Mac - Soundcard problems!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hey guys,
I´m from Austria, sorry about raping you eyes with my bad english x)

So i have a big problem with my new VMS4.1, on my 1 year old macbook pro!
Im using it with traktor and it works perfectly for me, but there is this one problem making me crazy!

The cue mode istn working right, so if i cue channel B, i still hear channel A on my headphones!
i choosed "internal mixing" set Master to Back outputs and Monitor to front ouputs!
they are separated and it should work but it doesn't :(

So in other forums they solves this problem by updating the firmware of the vms4.1, so i downloaded it from the page but there is an .syx file in it, and i can't find any option in VDLe to update the firmware!

So i hope you could help me, cause this we i planed to rock the club with my new mixer, hope it will work till gig!

Thank you all!
Dear
Lukas

geposted Thu 08 Nov 12 @ 3:11 pm
Please have a look at the >manual<, page 21 and further.
To put it simple: Firmware is a piece of software in your controller that will make it work. It's not a part of VDJ or any other softwarepackage. That's why you can't find that option in VDJ.

geposted Fri 09 Nov 12 @ 3:43 pm
I know this won't be answering your questions, but I too have a VMS4.1 and a macbook pro. I've had it for a few weeks, and now I'm getting rid of it. I've never had so many problems. Every time I connect it to my computer I have to spend 30 minutes configuring it all over again. I have a feeling it has to do with the compatibility towards macs. However, I'm switching to CDJs anyways, heck of a lot more intriguing over a controller. just my 2 cents!

Good luck!

geposted Tue 13 Nov 12 @ 9:09 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)