Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ 7.3 Not Functioning Properly

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi,

I had the pleasure of trying out 7.3 about 10 minutes ago (great sound improvements by the way), but unfortunately the software is now not working.

I am using a Reloop Digital Jockey 3 ME Edition. Basically the problems I now have are as follows.

1. The nudge function of my jog wheels is not working, rather than nudging as normal, they bring the track playing to a completely standstill. When the jog wheel is released, the track then speeds through to catch up to where it should be. My jog wheels are functioning perfectly pre start of track i.e I can scroll through the track as normal.

2. The cue button, the CUP button, the play/pause button and the sync button all dont function properly. They do work some of the time but I would say about 9/10 times nothing happens. This is replicated when using my mouse the click these buttons on the actual software rather than using my decks.

This is the first time I have ever seen a bug like this, and I havent changed any of my settings...

Please can you advise?

ps. I have restarted the software and unplugged/re-plugged in all of my equipment.

Thanks in advance.

Seth

geposted Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 12:58 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

geposted Fri 16 Nov 12 @ 5:02 am
Hi,

I'm afraid that has not worked. I even completed two clean installs just to be sure.

I am getting the exact same issues as before...

Please advise.

Thanks,

Seth

geposted Sun 18 Nov 12 @ 6:39 am
I there any way to perhaps downgrade to 7.2 whilst I wait for the release of 7.4?

At least this way I will continue to be able to DJ...

geposted Sun 18 Nov 12 @ 6:42 am
Haui70,

Has there been any progress on this issue?

Thanks,

Seth

geposted Tue 20 Nov 12 @ 4:48 am
If you like i can put into your download center the 7.2 or any older version!

But i believe the mapping is everyhwere the same so i have not really a solution for you.
If you like to have a older version, please open a ticket here: http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

geposted Thu 22 Nov 12 @ 5:52 am
Hi,

I have downloaded and installed 7.2 now, but when it loads up it still loads 7.3.

Do I have to do a clean istall for 7.2 to function?

Thanks,

Seth

geposted Thu 22 Nov 12 @ 7:08 am
Would be the best, yes :-)

geposted Thu 22 Nov 12 @ 10:10 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)