Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Sync, Beat-marker & Effect issues

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Ok, so I have installed 7.3. First thing, the sound quality through my MC-6000 is even more amazing than before, so much clearer so thanks!

I have found 3 issues and I am not sure if they are 7.3 related or something else. Just thought I would ask for input from other users before raising a ticket because I know the staff will be working hard on making this even better!

Issue 1 - Loops seem to drop out of sync on deck 1. I usually let VDJ match the bpm but my actual beat matching I do by ear (and sight I guess). If I loop deck 1 it seems to drop out of sync with deck 2. This never used to happen. Loop length doesn't seem to make any difference and even the same BPM it seems to happen.

Issue 2 - On some tracks the beat-markers seem WAY out. I am not 100% sure but I think some of these tracks used to be correctly marked. I don't know of anything I could have done to put them entirely off. The only thing I have done recently (other than going straight to 7.3 - I missed 7.2 due to being away) is a clean of the library because I deleted heaps of duplicates while sitting at the airport.

Issue 3 - The beatgrid effect seems to have stopped working. It is still there as an option but just doesn't seem to do anything.

I am not sure if these are linked and some sort of indicator that my laptop is playing up or what the caper is. These things are not terminal and I managed 6 hours Saturday night without major hassles but I would like to have them fixed for this weekend if I can.

Thanks and I look forward to your help!
Coops

geposted Sun 18 Nov 12 @ 7:45 pm
Ok, I can admit the first problem was the user...

Issue 1 - Loops seem to drop out of sync on deck 1. I usually let VDJ match the bpm but my actual beat matching I do by ear (and sight I guess). If I loop deck 1 it seems to drop out of sync with deck 2. This never used to happen. Loop length doesn't seem to make any difference and even the same BPM it seems to happen.... Turns out I had somehow disabled smart loop!

Issue 2 - On some tracks the beat-markers seem WAY out. I am not 100% sure but I think some of these tracks used to be correctly marked. I don't know of anything I could have done to put them entirely off. The only thing I have done recently (other than going straight to 7.3 - I missed 7.2 due to being away) is a clean of the library because I deleted heaps of duplicates while sitting at the airport.

Issue 3 - The beatgrid effect seems to have stopped working. It is still there as an option but just doesn't seem to do anything.

Issue 2 & 3 still seem to be happening... any help appreciated.

Thanks and I look forward to your help!
Coops

geposted Sun 25 Nov 12 @ 7:31 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Sun 25 Nov 12 @ 7:41 pm
bonjour ,
je veut savoir comment mettre le boutton sync toujour active (i want to hold the sync button)
je l'active une seul fois pour chaque chonson
par exemple aprés scratch le sync et automatique puisque il eté active
mercie d'avance

geposted Tue 27 Nov 12 @ 4:19 am

geposted Tue 27 Nov 12 @ 4:41 am
dear sirs
i want to hold the sync button how can i do ?? is there any solution to make sync always active
eg after scratch i want that the song sync automatically
thanks

geposted Tue 27 Nov 12 @ 5:07 am
There is an option named "beatlock" that will hold both tracks always on sync, but it will hold them on sync even when you scratch...

geposted Tue 27 Nov 12 @ 5:23 am
i can't find it sir
i want to try it could you please inform me
thanks

geposted Tue 27 Nov 12 @ 6:33 am
Which version of VDJ are you using?

Early versions have beatlock assigned to B on the keyboard. Later versions use shift + B.

This information (and more) can be found in the user manual.

geposted Tue 27 Nov 12 @ 6:52 am
i use vdj 7 but the problem is when i used the earlier versions i push the sync button and it kept hold
i could scratch and Que at every time and the songs are sync automaticaly

geposted Tue 27 Nov 12 @ 6:58 am
Thanks DjDad... will give those a go. I appreciate your help!
Coops

geposted Tue 27 Nov 12 @ 5:06 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)