Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VMS2 only works on simple

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

HI
Im going to put this in easy terms
I recently brought this
American Audio VMS2

American Audio VMS2, 2-Channel MIDI Controller, Bundled with Virtual DJ LE Software, 2x MIDILOG Channels (Compatible with any MIDI Software or Analog Inputs - such as CD Players Turntables, etc.), 1x Mic with Gain, front Tone Control, Crossfader Curve Adjustment (adjustable), Balanced XLR Output, 4 In/ 4 0ut Audio Interface, Mapping or Learn feature required in software, Dimensions 400 x 300 x 65 mm, incl. Rackmount

i have a speaksystem with red and white wires to red and white wire. i plug one set of ends into my amp and the other ends into my deck, into the master slot. i then plug the deck into my pc via the usb cable.

loaded virtualy dj

i found i could control the software fine i.e i move the fader on my deck and it moves on the screen and changing volume, play , pause all fine. however no sound.

i have inputs on none

outputs on external mixer
and
sound card on vms4?

i have also tried sound card on asio

i can control every thing but no sound works

-----------

i then put the speakers straight into the pc and set the sound card on simple - the sound works now - scartch pads gain nob and master volume and play and pitch bend HOWEVER NONE OF THE FADERS WORK DESPITE THEM MOVING ON THE SCREEN

any help would be great guys

geposted Thu 22 Nov 12 @ 1:38 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If you select a deck using the CUE buttons on the VMS2, do you have sound from headphones ?
When playing a deck do you see the VU meters on the VMS2 to light up ?
Have you checked that the Master Volume and the Gain Knobs of the VMS2 are in an appropriate level ?

If you choose a different sound card other then the VMS2, then mixer part of the unit will not control the internal mixer of the software. The VMS2 has an analogue mixer in the center and requires speakers to be connected in the master output of the device and the Sound setup you have as above.

geposted Thu 22 Nov 12 @ 3:52 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)