Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Future Virtual Vinyl support

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

oskhoolPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I purchased Virtual vinyl back in 2007. I used to get support for it all the time but now in order for me to broadcast on virtual dj radio, i have to use an old version of virtual vinyl software and i also have to disable the driver signature enforcer during boot-up. The main problem is that windows does not see the virtual vinyl hardware(box) as a sound card. Who do i have to write to to request an update that will give better compatibility for the virtual vinyl hardware(box)?

geposted Mon 10 Dec 12 @ 4:25 pm
I'm gonna be straight up with you bro, ditch the Virtual Vinyl box and buy a different soundcard. I had the same problems. I called Numark and also the Creator of VDJ told me that basically the software has out grown the soundcard. It's a shame though cause that box is badass!! Never had a glitch with it. I sold mine and with tthe money i bought an Nattive Instrumentts Audio 8 Dj and couldnt be happier.

Im sure thats not what you wanted to hear but i hope it sheds some light on the subject.

geposted Tue 11 Dec 12 @ 8:29 pm
oskhoolPRO InfinityMember since 2007
will a serato sl1 soundbox work??

geposted Wed 12 Dec 12 @ 11:27 am
Yeah it'll work but I don't think Rane is supporting it anymore (no updated drivers). I have an SL3 and the ASIO drivers are shit!! I also have an NI Audio 8 which I highly recommend!! If you have friends with other cards just try them all out and see what gives you the best performance.

Hope that helps
Huey

geposted Wed 12 Dec 12 @ 8:05 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)