Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Changing Waveforms

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

rodgbPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hi, first post here. Sorry if noob question.

I used to use VJ LE that came with my Denon MC3000. It had a button at the top, to the right of the CPU usage meter, that said "WAVE" and pressing it would toggle different views for the waveforms. I then upgraded to PRO and the button is gone. How can I change the waveforms with the PRO version?

Thanks!

geposted Sat 22 Dec 12 @ 12:44 pm
You will need to use a skin that has this feature. Go to CONFIG -> Skins to choose.

The default VirtualDJ 4 deck skin has this option.

You should still also be able to choose the MC3000 LE skin if you wish, assuming that you have installed VirtualDJ Pro on the same computer that you were using with LE.

You can also download custom user made skins from our add-ons download section: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/skins.html

geposted Sat 22 Dec 12 @ 1:00 pm
rodgbPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Thank you for your reply. So if I want to use the 2 deck default skin there's no way to do this, I have to go 4 deck or find a custom skin?

Edit: If so, could you recommend a skin similar to the default 2 deck layout with the option to view different wave forms?

geposted Sat 22 Dec 12 @ 1:39 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)