Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Sound issue

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello,

Almost one year ago I received a Hercules 4-mx dj consule and had a few problems with it.... sound issues that is.
Thanks to this forum I was able to solve all this issues and could start mixing without any problems.

Now I am back with the same issues.

Before I decided to ask the question again here on the forum, I tried to solve the problem myself unfortunately without results :(
First I updated the drivers for the Hercules 4-mx, then I updated the virtual dj software to 7.3 version... still no results.
Then I deleted everything from my laptop and re-installed it again.... still no results.
In the mean time my irritation-meter keeps going up.

Now, a few weeks after my first attempt to fix everything, I still have the same problem, but I found out one thing:
If I use a 2-deck skin, the issue is there, If I use a 4-deck skin the issue is only there on the upper 2 decks, and not on the bottom 2.
So I started thinking it had something to do with my settings. But still I cannot find the solution to my problem.

Is there anyone who understands what I am saying and maybe can help me fix the problem?

The bass of the tracks isn't constant and drops every now and then. My normal (not dj-ing) friends don't hear this, but me and other dj's do.

I will be very happy if anyone can help me.

geposted Sat 22 Dec 12 @ 2:08 pm

geposted Sat 22 Dec 12 @ 5:26 pm
Pffff, I tried everything EXCEPT that.
Of course now it works, I just forgot to do that...

Thank you very much!

geposted Sun 23 Dec 12 @ 10:16 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)