Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: controller issue

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

i think if you purchase a virtual dj software i think u should be able to use your controller without having to purchase the pro version... i have purchased the virtual dj broadcaster an it tells me that i have only 10 min. i called virtual dj an they tell me that i have to purchase the pro version in order my controlller to work. i think they should change that policy...... now if someone downloads the free version then i understand about that they can not use there controller but for a paying customer they should have that right to use there conntroller...i am not bad mouthing virtual dj i love there software i am just upset the way they are doing with the controller issue.....they need to sit back an take a look at the economy issue these days most people can not afford the pro version but hey i guess it is what it is thanks dj melvin

geposted Wed 26 Dec 12 @ 10:55 pm

geposted Thu 27 Dec 12 @ 12:22 am
My belief is that if you can afford a controller which is just a dumb piece of often low quality shiny plastic, then you should be able to afford the intelligent piece of software that is the brain of your system. $300 or $150 upgrade with most controllers is nothing to pay especially for specialty software capable of all that VDJ is can do.

If you want a free software then go with mixxx, but be prepared to learn Javascript, XML and LUI as the support and development just isn't close to VDJ's.

geposted Thu 27 Dec 12 @ 6:09 am

SBDJMember since 2006
If you buy a controller that is bundled with VDJ then you get a free version with that controller that has no 10 minute restriction, just feature restrictions. This free LE version also entitles you to a discounted upgrade to Virtual DJ Pro Full and in some cases that discount can be huge.

If you wish to use MIDI/HID devices with Virtual DJ you need either the bundled LE version or Pro Full. It is clearly stated on the comparison pages, and even on the purchase page for broadcaster or basic that they do not support controllers and are suitable for mouse/keyboard users only.

geposted Thu 27 Dec 12 @ 9:44 am
And as that old saying goes.."you get what you pay for". You didn't pay for the full access:(

geposted Sat 29 Dec 12 @ 9:19 pm
ok here is the truth ... Take the expencive peices of shit and give me two cheap ones and a killer program. The companies keep adding new buttons and then upgrades to the controlers. I was about to buy a s4 and then I got two 100$ controlers and then moded the program in virt pro and then added the apc and now I KICK the comps ass.. Its not about cost, Its about can it do the job and by the time the new comes out I can get ten of these and still resell the hardware for 90% of the value.. Get the le then buy the upgrade and be good for life.. Thats the bottem line.. once you have it you always have it.... here is a picture of my layout... simple and sick as everything has a different set up for what it does just because it came as a effects button doesnt mean it still is.. I changed all of it..

geposted Fri 08 Feb 13 @ 11:07 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)