Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Frustrated with this grrr

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

can't i upgrade the skin that it uses on my controller. as im using the virtual dj console.. and all i have is a default one which tbh is awful! can't hardly make things out so basic looking compared to all these awesome looking ones on here. only just taken the FREE 20 days trial for DJ PRO. but what good is that if i cant get a skin to work on controller.. only thing it shows in the config is sound options! and advanced just talks bnt i have free 20 days to use all features.. ALL i want is to change the dam skin the controller has now to something a little better to view n work with.
Only ways i have been able to use the diff skins is by using the Free edition that i upgraded for 20days of PRO! but on that say i only get 10mins! to use with my controller.. Just seems not getting anywhere here. either i use one for my controller n skin sucks!
or... use the free edition thts got 20days of pro! but only get 10mins of using my controller.. Really winding me up this is! n this is really starting to tick me off.

geposted Fri 28 Dec 12 @ 7:45 am

geposted Fri 28 Dec 12 @ 7:50 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)