Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Serial Number Not Valid

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

HI!

So I've submitted a ticket and no one has gotten back to me in 2 days. So now I'm trying the forums!

I bought Virtual DJ Broadcaster at London Drugs last week to try it out. And the serial number provided with the product doesn't seem to be "valid" as reported by the program. I have tried typing it in with and without dashes (-) and with and without caps (A-a) and nothing seems to work. I have tried registering the product online, but with no luck as well.

Here is the faulty serial number: [Removed - Please DO NOT post serial numbers in public forums]

And here is the barcode number associated with the product: [Removed]

My email address is *****@******

If anyone can help me figure this out, I would really appreciate it! I am disappointed with Atomix Productions though for providing me with a faulty serial number

geposted Mon 31 Dec 12 @ 11:21 am
Please do not post serial numbers (Valid or not) in the forums. This information must be kept secure otherwise the serial number may fall into the wrong hands and may have to be locked as a result (It's your responsibility to keep your serial number safe - Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/What%20is%20a%20serial%20number.html )

Please wait patiently for a reply to your support ticket, bearing in mind that it is New Year, so a response may be slower as a result.

Nobody in the forums can help you with this issue.

While waiting, please also check that you have entered the serial number correctly. Make sure that you have not confused number 1 with letter I or number 0 with letter O, etc.

geposted Mon 31 Dec 12 @ 11:33 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)