Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DJM-T1 - NO HEADPHONES ISSUE

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Ok, so I'm using the Pioneer DJM-T1, got the timecode working with vinyl. Mapped the whole thing out. Working perfect.

I can't get the headphone to work.

For listening to a cue in the other deck via headphones, it should be as simple as press the cue button and you hear what going on in other deck.

Here is another forum with the issue: http://www.native-instruments.com/forum/showthread.php?t=180078

Apparently the solution is "Headphone monitoring needed a work around to get it working. (output routing and midi button assigning)" I know the forum is for Traktor but it should provide some clues to what is going on.

geposted Wed 13 Feb 13 @ 2:31 pm
Nevermind. I got it! I had the video fader and audio fader linked where the audio fader should be in the middle within the software.

geposted Thu 14 Feb 13 @ 1:13 am
piyoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Sup Eclipse,

I also just started using the DJM-T1 With VDJ and TCV. So far everything is fine. I have not experienced any lag and latency yet. I have stopped using VDJ since 3.4 with Timecode. I used it occasionally with the DN HC4500 controller I used to own. Seeing Timecode going flawlessly right now gets me over excited. I am also trying to map it. The crossfader, for both Video and Audio in VDJ, is responding opposite to the T1. I am assuming, I should be addind something to add to the the script. Have you encounter that issue? If yes how did you fix it?

Thanks,

PiYo

geposted Thu 14 Feb 13 @ 7:38 am
You want to leave the crossfader in the MIDDLE on the software so that audio reaches both decks. As for the video crossfader:

param_invert & video_crossfader

Is the code for this mixer.

geposted Thu 14 Feb 13 @ 4:58 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)