Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Channel trouble

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi, my name is Steven. i live in Belgium. I seek for a solution..

I'm using 2 x cdj 400 with a djm 500 (cdj 1 = ch 1, cdj 2 = ch 2) connected to a laptop running win8 and virtual dj 7 pro.

problem : everything is connected and working fine except that all sound goes to channel 1 on my djm 500 and i can't split the sound. so... i have deck 1 on vdj connected to cdj 1 and cdj 1 is connected to channel 1 of my djm 500, and, i have deck 2 on vdj connected to cdj 2 and cdj 2 IS connected to channel 2 on my djm 500. but if i play deck 1 or deck 2 they both come out of channel 1 on my djm 500.

what have i done already: downloaded drivers from pioneer supportwebsite for win8 (version 1200) i updated my firmware for the cdj's to version 1.33.
i tried in "sound setup" "input "none" output "external mixer" sound card "asio". Same result, then i tried "advanced config" where i created: "deck 1 - pioneer cdj 400 soundcard- output 1&2" ,and, "deck 2 - pioneer cdj 400 soundcard- output 1&2" because i can't choose (in this setting) output 2&3 for the second deck.

Can somebody help me on this topic pleassssse.

geposted Sat 02 Mar 13 @ 8:09 am

geposted Sat 02 Mar 13 @ 6:46 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)