Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: hdmi buzz

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

rjd137PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I could use some help here.
has anyone had a problem where you plug in your hdmi cable into your pc and you get a buzz out of your speakers. I am having this problem, I've tried different and new hdmi's cables i've tried hum plugs in my slitter power plug. i've tried running just one hdmi directly to one TV and i keep getting the buzz..I've tried really short hdmi cables i've tried 30ft cables there all the same, its very clear. anyone have any ideas what i can try. my system is crystal clear with out hdmi connected.

geposted Sun 03 Mar 13 @ 12:16 am
rjd137PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I did a little more research and find that even if the pc is off but the usb from the controller is pluged in to the pc and the rest of the system is turned on i still get the buzz. any ideas, again buzz only happens when the hdmi is pluged in.

geposted Mon 04 Mar 13 @ 6:02 am

geposted Mon 04 Mar 13 @ 9:17 am
Had this problem a few times with HDMI and a BBE sonic maximizer. Turned out to be a cable tv "in" line and being plugged into a power strip that housed a tv & cable box. Pain to diagnose, especially for a mobile dj at a new place.
You have to dig into the path of least resistance for a ground I think.

Tell you what saved me on my last gig ( no video ) at a new place was a hum eliminator. Bought it years ago and hardly use it, until I plug into a new place and got a nasty hum in the speakers. It wont work for a HDMI hum but worth having.

geposted Tue 05 Mar 13 @ 4:11 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)