Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Computer Speakers INOP

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello, I am pretty new to Virtual DJ. I just purchased a Pioneer WeGo tonight. I came home and pulled it in to my laptop. I cant get my Logitech speakers to play in Virtual DJ, but can when I plug in headphones into the controller, the headphones work. There is a built in sound card on the WeGo andI have a basic sound card for my computer. My Logitech speakers are connected via headphone jack on my laptop. I have played with the settings on Virtual DJ and Windows 7 but cant make them work. Any ideas?

geposted Fri 08 Mar 13 @ 8:10 pm

geposted Fri 08 Mar 13 @ 8:16 pm

geposted Fri 08 Mar 13 @ 9:10 pm
No way else other than doing that then? I dont need to listen to computer speakers and headphones at the same time

geposted Fri 08 Mar 13 @ 9:25 pm
VirtualDJ LE is free limited software and controllers with built-in sound cards are not designed/intended to be used like that.

Some LE versions do allow you to use the built-in sound card of your computer as a single output (No headphone pre-listening) - You can try going to CONFIG -> Sound Setup and choosing Inputs: None, Outputs: Single Output, Sound card: Choose your computer's sound card in the drop-down list.

Otherwise, you will either need to upgrade to the full Pro or alternatively connect a suitable cable from the master output of the WeGo to the line input of your computer (If it has one) (See the above link for details on how to do this.)

geposted Fri 08 Mar 13 @ 9:40 pm
Ok thanks for all your help!

geposted Fri 08 Mar 13 @ 9:56 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)