Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DDJ wego speaker sound configuration?!?!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I recently bought the ddj wego, and I can't get the sound to come out from external speakers (that I bought in the set with wego) and my headphones, even after following proper setup tutorials. I tested my speakers with my computer and made sound come out of them, so the problem is with the ddj wego.

i use a macbook pro. the firmware of the wego is fully updated.
these are the sound settings on vitual dj le.
inputs none
output headphones master chan: 1 & 2 / headphones 3 & 4
soundcard 4out card pinoeer ddj wego

as for wiring, i have the usb cable coming from my macbook pro to the wego. the speakers are connected to the master out of the wego into the master in of the speaker (red and white wires plugged accordingly), with another wire connecting the left speaker, and the right speaker is connected to the wall outlet, and is powered on with the sound turned up. my headphones are plugged into the left side of the wego (plugged in to just the smaller headphone hole).

with the above configuration, i cannot get any sound to come out from the speakers and headphones.

when i load and play a song on the wego i can control it both on the virtual software and with the wego, but there is no sound. while playing, if i turn off the wego i can hear the song suddenly from my macbook pro speakers, and if i turn on the wego without changing the settings i can use the wego to control the song as the sound comes out from my computer speakers.

but how do i get the sound to come from my speakers (and headphones)!?!

thank you so much!

geposted Tue 26 Mar 13 @ 11:36 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Make sure WEGO is not the default sound card in Audio Midi Setup (Applications-->Utilities)
Make sure the WEGO is set to Quadrophonic mode (4 speakers) in the same Audio Midi Setup (choose configure)

geposted Wed 27 Mar 13 @ 5:20 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)