Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ Volume issue

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Ok so hoping someone can help.

My problem is that when I start to bring a track in when mixing the track playing starts to get a little quieter, the biggest volume difference comes when the bass kicks in on the second track, then when I kill the first track the volume on the second track gets noticably louder.

I have looked all through the settings and cant find a cause.

geposted Fri 12 Apr 13 @ 4:08 pm
If you're using a recent version of VDJ then it's probably because you have the limiter turned on.

It's there to prevent the output from being overloaded.

The solution is to turn down the gain on each track. You're playing them too loud.

geposted Fri 12 Apr 13 @ 4:11 pm
I have disabled the limiter option in the menu and it seems to have made no difference

geposted Fri 12 Apr 13 @ 4:19 pm
Turn that second track off and the first one goes up in volume still

geposted Fri 12 Apr 13 @ 4:23 pm
Maybe it's the sound card in your computer limiting the output and not the software?

Keith

geposted Fri 12 Apr 13 @ 4:25 pm
Ill try onboard sound instead tomorrow, I have checked the control panel for my sound card and the option for normalisation is disabled.

geposted Fri 12 Apr 13 @ 4:39 pm
Ok so using onboard sound I cant really hear the volume changing, however its onboard therefore crap, theres sod all amplification and I have to crank the volume right up to get the same level of volume.

geposted Sat 13 Apr 13 @ 3:38 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)