Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DENON DN-X600 SOUNDCARD ISSUE

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

D2thaCPRO InfinityMember since 2010
hey everyone, have a quick question about the soundcard on my Denon DN-X600 mixer seeing if anyone else has had an issue like I am having. I use and Asus G7jw laptop when I am out in the club and I notice at least once per session my laptop will lock up for a second and then play again but the sound coming out is like an under water sound, forcing me to pull up the config and hitting apply to make it stop. This has been a gripe of mine with Denon for a minute up until I had my PC built at home to DJ with. Now with dam near the same specs as the laptop, I have never had an issue come up on my PC at home. Is it something that I am possibly overlooking in the settings of my laptop?
The specs on my Asus laptop are here:

Intel Core i7 i7-720QM / 1.6 GHz
6gb ram
ddr3 sdram
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870 - 1.0 GB GDDR5 SDRAM

The specs on home pc:
Core i7 3770S 3.1 GHz
16gb ram
ddr3 sdram
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 FTW Signature2 Superclocked 2048MB GDDR5

This had been going on too long so i would love to get this corrected....NOTE: when I hook my m-audio soundcard up to the Denon I never have or had this issue, but the minute I use the soundcard on the Denon I get this issue. Hopefully someone else sees this and has a solution, thanks in advance - D2thaC

geposted Thu 09 May 13 @ 11:47 am
im having the same issue my dnx 600 wont sync prop. someone help plz

geposted Sat 15 Jun 13 @ 1:16 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)