Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Defaults for Track View on Deck

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

903djPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Not sure I'm using the proper terms here so I'm including screen shots to help.

I recently discovered that you can click on the various track information on a deck and change its appearance (bold, color and in the case of Key from note to camelot #).

Here's what I get when I first open VDJ and load a track

A couple of clicks later and I can have this.

If I close VDJ and restart it, the track view reverts back to my first image. Is there a way to change the track views and save it as default?

geposted Tue 14 May 13 @ 10:58 am
After some digging I probably should have posted this in the skins fourm...my apologies.

I opened up the xml file for my skin and found the following code.

<text font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#908f8d" weight="bold" align="left" format="KEY %Pkey"/>
<text2 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#FFFFFF" weight="bold" align="left" format="KEY %Pkey"/>
<text3 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#908f8d" weight="bold" align="left" format="KEY %Pcamelot"/>
<text4 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#FFFFFF" weight="bold" align="left" format="KEY %Pcamelot"/>
<text5 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#28acff" weight="bold" align="left" format="KEY %Pcamelot"/>

There appears to be a different line associated with each mouse click. Can I reorder and edit and assume the first line will always be default?

If I want my Key by default to be displayed in blue I could change my code to:

<text font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#28acff" weight="bold" align="left" format="KEY %Pcamelot"/>
<text2 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#FFFFFF" weight="bold" align="left" format="KEY %Pkey"/>
<text3 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#908f8d" weight="bold" align="left" format="KEY %Pcamelot"/>
<text4 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#FFFFFF" weight="bold" align="left" format="KEY %Pcamelot"/>
<text5 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#908f8d" weight="bold" align="left" format="KEY %Pkey"/>

Swapping line 1 and line 5 and also changing "text" for "text5" and "text 5" for "text".

geposted Tue 14 May 13 @ 12:38 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The <text line is the one that will show first, when you launch the software. <text2,3 etc will follow the clicks of the mouse.
So if you wish a specific color to be displayed by default make that line <text (without number) and make the other ones to be <text2,3, etc.
You don't have to put the <text line first This could be the last one as well. But you need to make the <text lines to have sequential numbers.
So it could look like...

<text3...
<text2...
<text
<text4

Edit the xml file of the skin you currently use. Update the zip file and you re done.

geposted Tue 14 May 13 @ 12:54 pm
So played around with and I was able to make the changes I wanted. Thanks for the additional info about it not having to be in sequential order.

geposted Tue 14 May 13 @ 1:23 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)