Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Do serial numbers go bad?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I bought Virtual DJ 7 pro full quite a while ago and have yet to register it. Will my serial number "time out" or "go bad" after a certain period of time, or can I take as long as I'd like to get around to it? I haven't tried to register it yet, I just wanted to make sure I didin't need to do it within a certain time period. I searched the forums and had no luck, my apologies if it has already been mentioned.

-Daniel

geposted Mon 27 May 13 @ 12:04 pm
No time limit, however it's recommended you register it so you can download updates, skins, plugins etc

Keith

geposted Mon 27 May 13 @ 12:27 pm
Thanks!

geposted Mon 27 May 13 @ 12:29 pm
As above, there's no time limit. The only reason a serial number would not be able to be registered is if it were illegally shared with others (Providing you've kept it safe, then this should not be a problem for you.)

It only takes a a few seconds to register by going to your account page http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html and as above it's worth doing this as soon as possible so that you can easily retrieve it in future as well as download free updates and add-ons to which it entitles you to.

geposted Tue 28 May 13 @ 4:03 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)