Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: 7.3 Pro FIle Count confusion

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

cnymikePRO InfinityMember since 2011
I'm a little confused.

I thought that if I had my entire music library showing in the File/Search Results pane, that the file count would be shown.

For instance if I set up a Filter Folder of "isscount=1" that all my files should show up and the total file count should be displayed. But that is not what is happening. The file count (at the right side of the search field says "0 files" even though the files are showing up in the File/Search Results pane.

Or if I select my external hard drive in the File System / Folder Structure pane and then enter "*" into the search window, that all my files would be displayed in the File/Search Results pane and that the file count would be shown.

But in both of those instances, the file count says "0 files"

Why isn't the total file count being displayed?

geposted Tue 04 Jun 13 @ 7:22 am
UhOh, I just changed skins and now the file count is working as I though it had been working before. Now the file counts are showing when I have all my songs showing in the File/Search pane.

So apparently the skin I'm using is broken in some way?

I'm using the VirtualDJ 7 (2 Decks) HD Fontsize: 1680x1050 skin.

When I change to other skins, the file count is displayed correctly. Not so with the skin I'm using.

Any ideas?

geposted Tue 04 Jun 13 @ 7:36 am
Well it turns out it was simply a matter of the Browser Font Size being set to too large. Once I reduced the font size the file count number appeared.

geposted Tue 04 Jun 13 @ 8:29 am
How do you reduce the font size? What is the box where it shows the "number of files" called? How do I just reduce that one place and that is it... Example, my folder says 10,000 files... It will not show it because the font is too big. Please assist.

geposted Wed 31 Jul 13 @ 6:40 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)