Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Wont let me scroll down

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

ZzyzxPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I just got a new macbook and when i installed vdj it wont let me scroll down. I tried to reinstall and it still wont let me scroll down hitting the down key. My down key works. I just plugged in serato and the down key works in serato. HELP. I tried resetting to factory and that did not work either. HELP! I have a new 17" macbook pro. VDJ will let me scroll down in my 15". Please help!

geposted Wed 05 Jun 13 @ 12:59 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

geposted Fri 07 Jun 13 @ 2:20 am
The browser may have lost focus. Try clicking in the search box (Don't type anything) and then on a file in the song list.

geposted Fri 07 Jun 13 @ 12:23 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Also consider the possibility that your DOWN key may be mapped with some action. (by default it should be empty).
If for example you have mapped the DOWN key to activate an effect, then it wont work (scroll down), even if the focus is in the search field. Resetting the software to factory settings, will not change that. Try to reset the mapper of the Keyboard to factory settings (button on the bottom of the CONFIG-->Mappers window)

geposted Sun 09 Jun 13 @ 8:58 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)