Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Use 2 fx buttons to activate a 3rd fx

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

903djPRO InfinityMember since 2012
On my Denon MC3000 I'm currently using my fx 1-4 to trigger 4 seperate fx. Also if the samp button is depressed those same buttons will trigger samples 1-4 or 9-12 depending on if I'm using the left or right deck.

I"m wondering if I can also map the pressing 2 of the buttons simultaneously to activate additional effects?

So I have this for my first button:
var '$shift' ? effect button 1 : effect "flanger" active

And my fourth button is:
var '$shift' ? effect button 4 : effect "BeatGrid" active

Is there a way that I can add to this mapping so if I press 1 & 4 I can use BrakeStart?

geposted Fri 07 Jun 13 @ 12:17 pm
903djPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I'm honestly not sure why I was using var '$shift' ? effect button 1 when effect "effectName" active is all I really needed.

Now that I figured that out I've figured out how to use shift so that I can trigger flanger with fx1 and then BrakeStart with shift + fx1 with the following.

var_equal '$shift' 0 ? effect "flanger" active : var_equal '$shift' 1 ? effect "BrakeStart" active

geposted Fri 07 Jun 13 @ 3:59 pm
if you want to use combinations of buttons like in your first post, then you just need to set some shifts on each of the buttons and query the opposite buttons variable for each one eg

button 1
var 'button_2' ? effect "effectName" active : set 'button_1' while_pressed & var '$shift' ? effect button 1 : effect "flanger" active

button 2
var 'button_1' ? effect "effectName" active : set 'button_2' while_pressed & [/color]var '$shift' ? effect button 1 : effect "brakeStart" active

in regard to your second post, you can also use the shorter method, they both do exactly the same thing

var '$shift' ? effect "BrakeStart" active : effect "flanger" active

geposted Fri 07 Jun 13 @ 10:09 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)