Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: mixes and mashups

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi guys
Am a novice getting the hang of mixing and Mashups but can't figure out how to save my Mashups on my laptop so I can let friends listen and get there feed back. Can anyone help me please..

geposted Fri 14 Jun 13 @ 10:10 pm
edardjHome userMember since 2013
hola a todos....! soy nuevo aqui, quiero saber como funciona la numark n4 con virtual dj, llevo tres dias quebrandome la cabeza y nada que lo puedo lograr, me reconoce la n4 pero solo audio no puedo usar los plays y los scratch, ya hise lo que encontre en la pagina de numar un pequeño manual y nada

geposted Sat 15 Jun 13 @ 12:22 am
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums to post in your own language.

Please also do not hijack topics by posting a message or question that is not related in any way.

geposted Sat 15 Jun 13 @ 2:01 pm
Bro can you reply again in english, i tryed to copy and paste that into a translator but didnt work.
Thanks. ..

geposted Sun 16 Jun 13 @ 3:29 am
He was asking about the Numark N4, nothing whatsoever to do with your question.

If by "save mashups" you mean you'd like to record your DJing, then simply use the record option built in to VDJ. It's all in the manual!

geposted Sun 16 Jun 13 @ 6:17 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)