Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ-LE 7.0 CPU Usage Problem ?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

i just purchased DDJ-WEGO 1 week ago and have installed VDJ-LE (CD) which include in WEGO Package into my laptop (1 laptop) and the problem occured.F
First my old laptop (6 yr ago) Spec : AMD Celeron 700 Ram: 512 MB Sound&VGA on board Run with Win XP......Result is VDJ Working so well
Second (4 Yr Ago) Spec : Intel Core 2 duo 700 HZ Ram 2 GB Sound&VGA on board run with Win Vista.....Result seem to be a problem
Because my second laptop can use VDJ-LE but the CPU Usage showing over 80++ all the time that VDJ running and when i load a song into deck it used CPU by showing the red tab bar on VDJ screen (top right) and laptop is going to freeze and i have to force close VDJ to continue using my laptop.
Question is, Why my old laptop which spec is under minimum that VDJ required can use it so well over the night and have no problem at all but my second laptop (that is 11 inch i use to bring it toplay DJing at the club) can't run VDJ or Run for 5-10 minutes and knock down? anyone have any suggestion that can solve this problem?
I try to search this problem in internet and found that so many similar problem with this and the solve such as: check the VDJ skin resolution for matching with laptop screen resolution, i check that already and problem still occured. Another solve is change the REGEDIT datafile of VDJ, i've try that but problem still with me.
So is there anyone can help me handle with this problem? Please. Thx in advance

geposted Tue 18 Jun 13 @ 11:39 pm
Get rid of Vista and try to get XP or W7 instead.

Just my 2 cent.

Greets, Heiko

geposted Tue 18 Jun 13 @ 11:48 pm
This is a cross post. He also asked here

geposted Wed 19 Jun 13 @ 6:44 am
Thx for advice me bro, (P.S. sorry about cross post, i'm new here) Thx again

geposted Wed 19 Jun 13 @ 9:18 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)