Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Stuttering and popping from ASIO driver

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi Folks
I have been using my Denon MC 6000 with the asio driver for several months now without any issues. Last night at my gig I started to hear stuttering and popping noises periodically throughout the night. I haven't changed any settings what so ever so am very confused as to why this is happening. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also in the config setting Sound card, if I can't get the asio driver to behave is there another setting I can us that will work fine with my Denon MC6000. If I need to download something please let me know as well.
Thanks for your time

geposted Sun 30 Jun 13 @ 8:23 am
Asio isn't great with the MC6000. Select 4.1 card then Denon MC6000 to use WDM which will be better.

Keith

geposted Sun 30 Jun 13 @ 9:58 am
thanks keith. but have you ever noticed sound drops when using 4.1??

geposted Sun 30 Jun 13 @ 10:29 am
That's interesting. Haven't tried the 4.1settings with the 6000. What makes it better. I haven't had any issues with any of our 6000s. The sound quality has been perfectly fine. I'll be watching this thread to see if you have better luck.

geposted Sun 30 Jun 13 @ 10:58 am
No it will work perfectly.

geposted Sun 30 Jun 13 @ 11:02 am
Hooked up my gear in my home and the stuttering has seemed to disappear. Just noticed abit of sound drop or gets a bit louder at times using asio driver. Tried the 4.1 card, seems to be ok. Was wondering about my problem last night. It was an out door event so the venue had to run extension cords from inside the home. Could this have caused some of my headache as there were probably 3 cords running in order to get power to my booth? I use a furman power conditioner

geposted Sun 30 Jun 13 @ 11:15 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)