Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Mac Usability Issues

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

The following usability issues exist on the Mac version of Virtual DJ which do not exist on Windows:

1. 'Save Playlist' doesn't default to the 'OK' button when you enter the playlist name. You have to manually click the 'OK' button with the mouse because there is no way to reach it by the keyboard alone.
2. The bottom of most menus used in the browser disappear off the bottom edge of the screen. The browser is on the bottom of the screen, so virtually all menus have half their contents obscured by default. You can reveal them by scrolling down, but this is time consuming, and shouldn't be necessary.

Given the popularity of Macs with musicians and music fans, these seem like oversights that should be resolved. Both versions of Virtual DJ should have identical functionality.

Thanks.

geposted Fri 12 Jul 13 @ 6:50 am
Also, a few keys aren't recognised in the Mac Virtual DJ. I can't find any key combination that will allow me to delete a selected folder or song using the 'Delete' key.

I always have to use the mouse.

geposted Sat 13 Jul 13 @ 12:12 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)