Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NS6 VDJ Karaoke/Video problem

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

DreamTPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hi all~
VDJ Pro user, current version. Running Dell XPS laptop Win7. NS6 works flawlessly with VDJ on this machine.
Issue: Karaoke/video files are not playing correctly.
They will load fine, play fine in the player window, but they don't play in the Master Out window, so no video goes through to my 2nd screen.
I have desktop extended fine - when VDJ is closed, it looks perfect.
During my troubleshooting, if I disconnected the NS6, and played VDJ through simple audio out, the karaoke plays fine.
Once I hook up the NS6, the Master Video out won't output the video.
Cray thing though, if I engage the karaoke plug in that displays the song title, that graphic goes to 2nd monitor fine - I just can't get the video to go through.
What am I missing? Is there a setting for the NS6 that could be blocking video somehow?
Thanks all!

Also, should I put this in the Numark specific forum? Hard to say since the NS6 works fine, but software won't output the master video...

geposted Sun 21 Jul 13 @ 3:35 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Any chance you have the volume sliders of the NS6 to 0% ?

Make sure you have the LINK enabled in the VIDEO center mixer panel.

Are you using a 2 or 4 deck skin ?

geposted Sun 21 Jul 13 @ 10:45 pm
DreamTPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I did have the video linked properly, I could see the video fader was on the correct side. Now, as for the volume on the NS6, it may have been on 0%. The NS6 volume sliders control the volume in the software...
Are you saying that if the volume is at 0%, then when a video is playing there won't be any master output?

The only problem with that theory is that when I pulled out the USB to the NS6 and switched settings to simple to allow playback via the laptop sound card, then I think that volume starts at 0 also?

Also, using a 2 deck skin.

geposted Wed 24 Jul 13 @ 10:54 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
By default the Volume faders fade the Video to black. This can be changed in Config-->Video tab --> "Fade to Black on Volume Sliders" setting

geposted Wed 24 Jul 13 @ 11:28 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)