Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: sample pages to each song.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I would love to have sample pages able to be linked to songs. I load a song and it also loads a sample bank. this way I can add drum and other samples for that song. I know it would take time to set up but I get paid to come up with new ideas and built it..

geposted Thu 08 Aug 13 @ 11:36 am
Well you could always go through and map a button for said samples then in the comments section leave yourself a note of which button it is. Sure you'd run out of buttons but it's an alternative for now.

+1 on the idea though......

geposted Thu 08 Aug 13 @ 2:14 pm
you can use the sample manager plugin for now, as huey said just leave yourself a comment about what it's called, but it was shown that you could name/load/save sample banks in a couple of the teasers, it would be great if that was automated with the track loading though. Also the POI gave you the ability to trigger effects/loops/samples when a track was playing.

Another alternative is to use SBDJ's cue macro plugin at the start of a track to load all the sample slots eg.

cue 1 `sampler 1 load 'C:\Users\yourName\Documents\VirtualDJ\Sampler/sampleName1.vdj' & sampler 2 load 'C:\Users\yourName\Documents\VirtualDJ\Sampler/sampleName2.mp3' & sampler 3 load 'C:\Users\yourName\Documents\VirtualDJ\Sampler/sampleName3.wav' & etc...`

or you can link it with the XML that scot's plugin uses, although I have never used that. It is located here
C:\Users\yourName\Documents\VirtualDJ\Plugins\Other\CueMacro.xml

also you can easily make your sampler banks with the sampler manager plugin and convert everything over to scot's XML. the configuration file with the addresses and volumes is here
C:\Users\yourName\Documents\VirtualDJ\Plugins\SoundEffect\SamplerManager.ini

geposted Fri 09 Aug 13 @ 2:12 am
I agree with Synthetic, with Scotts plugin and some time this can be (almost automated).........

geposted Sat 10 Aug 13 @ 1:14 pm
well its nice to see im not crazy. I imagined it as a omg its awesome plug in. be able to link it as I would love to chop beats and samples and leave them loaded to the song as I load the song my bank of samples load allowing me to take a remix and kill it live.. making mashup unlimited..

geposted Sun 22 Sep 13 @ 9:35 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)