Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: ShowLogo+ - Page: 2

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Sounds to me like the "old" directx9 drivers are missing....

geposted Sun 02 Feb 14 @ 11:26 am
Hello y'all,

i had the same problem w/ showlogo+, just after choosing this plugin from within the video-effects section i could not see any parameters or sliders to adjust size, speed, animations and so on. The same effect when choosing the SCROLLTExT_v2 and another plugin ( Firetext ). no Sliders, no nothing on the right side...

Well, speaking for my case i can say i resolved this problem after 2 hours of "investigating" every possible option...
It had to do w/ installing the updated graphiccard driver for my radeon HD 68xx series. Within the also updated 'Catalyst Control Center' i accidently clicked on the MultiMonitor Mode from the feature "HydraVision" which had the aboved mentionend negative effect that parts of the monitor areas were "invisible". After unchecking this option everything was fine again. Another remarkable thing was when i loaded a new VDJ-Skin (here: HD-Skin 1920x1080 w/ FontsSizeable ) and clicked just once on the button in order to decrease the fontsize one point - the parameter + slider section of these plug-ins were gone again.... reminds on the oldest of all wisdoms..."Never change a ru......... " - the rest u know.

Regards from Germany,
Rheingold

geposted Sat 22 Feb 14 @ 11:05 am
hi Rheingold,

seems to be an DirectX Error

check please you have installed DX9

maybe you can contact me on German Forums so we have no language Problems

greetings from Bavaria

Lucky

geposted Sun 02 Mar 14 @ 9:50 am
In reference to all @ the Direct9 issues....true...I only suffered this briefly as I was still seting up my new Laptop which had not catched up with its windows updates AND its running @ Nvidia Geforce GTX 460m's in SLI (Alienware M18X)...BUT thats not the real problem here.anybody else had Lockups with the software not wanting to shut down? after leaving the plugin activated?...Real nasty when this happens...you lose all recent edits and tweaks,skin selection and such...so now I have to remember to "Turn off" ShowLogo before Shutting VDJ down..

geposted Tue 04 Mar 14 @ 5:07 pm
Hi,

theres an bug in V8 or in Show Logo+
it works in V8 but its mirrored

geposted Mon 12 May 14 @ 12:54 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You'll have to await an update - but v8 also has logo capabilities built in now, and you could use the video sampler too.

geposted Mon 12 May 14 @ 4:33 am
this is the thread I was thinking of..I really dont know what happened to the direct x install a few weeks ago...but glad that got sorted...thanks scott.now ahem...the showlogo+ is kinda working,though at first opening in vdj 8 my logo is upside down .is when it spins...couldnt be that hard of a fix,could it? ;).....

geposted Wed 14 May 14 @ 11:32 pm
ChreecePRO (OEM)Member since 2014
In V.8 it works but when is it enabled the logo takes the whole screen and i just have to click to the sliders on the options of the plugin so the value of the sliders to be applied on the logo. that means the values are saved but not applied until you click on the slider X0, Y0 etc. (i don't have to turn them just click them)

geposted Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 12:18 pm
correct.but image is inverted (upsidedown) and has to be updated for v8...
edit: which reminds me...Scott since you have made stuff like the strobe plugin that moves in sync..cant you make the resize button on this (tag the code) to sync to beat so the logo goes small to large (looks like its jumping from the back to the front,I like doing this manually often) in tempo?..now thats an idea!

geposted Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 4:32 pm
ChreecePRO (OEM)Member since 2014
for me the image is right. the only problem that i have is one that already mentioned with the values of the sliders that don't be applied until you click the slider

geposted Thu 24 Jul 14 @ 1:21 pm
if you activate the animations (the spinning around effects) the image is not upsidedown? it should be because this has been reported by a few,is because it needs to be updated to vdj8.

geposted Thu 24 Jul 14 @ 2:31 pm
For me it's partially working (VDJ8). The problem is that every time I leave the VDJ, all settings are lost. Any tips? Thanks in advance.

geposted Mon 06 Oct 14 @ 2:21 pm

geposted Mon 06 Oct 14 @ 6:39 pm
been using for a while but...no animation?

geposted Mon 06 Oct 14 @ 9:15 pm
It was to the poster above who was trying to use ShowLogo+ with VDJ8.

geposted Tue 07 Oct 14 @ 9:28 am
Hola porq no puedo descargar nada de esta pagina dice q la licencia ni me puede descargar nada..

geposted Tue 25 Nov 14 @ 11:05 pm
porq no puedo descargar nada dice q la licencia no puede descargar nada

geposted Tue 25 Nov 14 @ 11:06 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum (Where available) to post in your own language.

These other language forums can be found at the bottom of the main forum topic list.

NOTE: Most add-ons are only available to registered licensed users and are one of the many benefits of purchasing a license for the software.

Some VirtualDJ v8 add-ons such as selected skins and samples are available to home users though (This add-on is not one of them.) To see what's available, please go to our add-ons page for VirtualDJ v8. Those without a green LE/PLUS/PRO tag are free to download. If you would like to download all add-ons without any limitations, you will need to purchase a license.

geposted Wed 26 Nov 14 @ 6:15 am
Mac version please????

geposted Wed 26 Nov 14 @ 8:51 am

geposted Wed 26 Nov 14 @ 12:30 pm
66%