Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: [NEW] DDJ SX by DennYo - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Thanks for the information. I managed to do a bit of coding on 7, mainly just adding buttons that where missing that I wanted on a particular skin, but that was it. Is it very easy to change the order? Is it just a case of cut and paste?

geposted Tue 25 Nov 14 @ 6:50 am
On further investigation, it's not just that.

Having removed the offending songpos code, some functions (such as the pads) still don't work.

I reckon it's something related to variables, but that's as far as I've got. Maybe a skilled skinner can step in here?

geposted Tue 25 Nov 14 @ 6:59 am
Thanks for your help. I have asked the original creator and believe he said he isn't going to update it anymore. Its a shame as most of the other skins work in 8. I guess I will have to go to plan B.

geposted Tue 25 Nov 14 @ 7:16 am
The more I look, the more I find....

Just solved an issue with the censor, master, vinyl buttons on deck 2 in video mode. The code was wrong!

geposted Tue 25 Nov 14 @ 1:06 pm
Sounds like you understand it way more than me and are making good progress. Do you think you will be able to get it to work then?

geposted Tue 25 Nov 14 @ 1:17 pm
I've made a few changes already, but still not got to the bottom of the problem with the pads and FX in audio mode.

I've removed the browser/sampler/effects/record tabs as they're no use in VDJ 8, and I moved the audio/video button up next to the config button. The VDJ logo is now just below the DDJ-SX text on the mixer section.

The rhythmwave mask needs sorting out too. In 8 it's working backwards (most of the wave is hidden, and only the edges show).

Keeping me busy!

geposted Tue 25 Nov 14 @ 1:31 pm
I bet it is. Sounds like there is loads to do. Just shows how much they have changed the code from 7 to 8 I suppose. Thanks for all your work so far and keep me informed.

geposted Tue 25 Nov 14 @ 2:56 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)