Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: More effects slots

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
This might be possible now, for each deck there is an effects slot, could you have 2 or more?

geposted Wed 26 Feb 14 @ 9:37 pm
you can already have as many as you want. You just need to map them but to see what you have selected you have a skin with multiple slots.

effect # select
effect # active
effect # silder #
effect # buton #

they chain in the order of activation

Skins are only available to registered user's of any paid version.

geposted Wed 26 Feb 14 @ 9:51 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I think I follow, and that you describe is changeable on the fly like 'maineffect' is? ((I'm thinking it would it would be helpful for a controller use) What do I change button action to? Also what do I change the format to? I'll ask our rig owner if I can play with/reskin our shared copy.

*Main effect from a skin*

<button action="deck 1 effect active" rightclick="temporary">
<pos x="17" y="243"/>
<size width="82" height="17"/>
<selected x="545" y="3274"/>
<over x="545" y="3298"/>
<up x="545" y="3038"/>
<down x="545" y="3274"/>
<size width="60" height="13"/>
<clipmask x="545" y="3171"/>
<text dx="3" dy="2" width="60" font="ARIAL GREEK" size="12" color="#ffffff" align="center" format="%maineffect" scroll="yes"/>

geposted Thu 27 Feb 14 @ 4:06 am
I'll post some code later that may help.

Your best bet if you want to start modding skins (IMO) is to get the rig owner to download some (assuming he's registered his version on the site). If he hasn't registered it then hell, get it registered on your log in and take advantage of the benefits you get.

And see how they work. This is how most skinners (including) myself learnt.

geposted Thu 27 Feb 14 @ 6:06 am
I learnt from reading the skin sdk and using jeremk's skin creator app, anything I didn't understand was explained by djdad and phantom. You probably need to register to get their help though, and the skin creator is only available to registered pro users. What I am trying to say is that if you buy broadcastor these little reminders will stop happening from most people on here.

%effectslotX

<button action="deck 1 effect 1 active" rightclick="temporary">
<pos x="17" y="243"/>
<size width="82" height="17"/>
<selected x="545" y="3274"/>
<over x="545" y="3298"/>
<up x="545" y="3038"/>
<down x="545" y="3274"/>
<size width="60" height="13"/>
<clipmask x="545" y="3171"/>
<text dx="3" dy="2" width="60" font="ARIAL GREEK" size="12" color="#ffffff" align="center" format="%effectslot1" scroll="yes"/>

geposted Thu 27 Feb 14 @ 7:53 am
^^^ what he said ;)

geposted Thu 27 Feb 14 @ 8:52 am
here is the crazy thing. I dont know how I did it but I mapped the apc 40 to have all the buttons be effects and you can stack effects together and it works.. I will make a video tonight after dark..

geposted Thu 27 Feb 14 @ 7:13 pm
effects chain in the order of activation, it doesn't matter what slot it's in.

geposted Thu 27 Feb 14 @ 7:20 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)