Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: My Library - The essential database tool - Page: 6

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

Just wanted to say THANK YOU! This is incredibly helpful and should be essential to every VDJ user.

geposted Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 7:32 pm
This is fantastic, thank you.

geposted Sun 20 Jul 14 @ 3:42 pm
Flippin awesome!!! Thanks for sharing :)

geposted Tue 22 Jul 14 @ 12:54 pm
cpz379PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I need a filter for all my songs in Dutch, French, English, German, Italian and Spanish. Is it possible to make such a filter? I have tried it myself but my filter doesn't work. Can anyone help me? Many thanks for this.

geposted Thu 24 Jul 14 @ 1:34 pm
I've had a subscription with Promo Only for over 6 years. Currently I get bombarded with around 100-120 new and remastered videos every month. It has become a bit unwieldy to know which new tracks are suitable to play in a particular venue other than listening on headphones just before playing it out.

I have spent some time this week with the colour (color lol) feature listening to all my new tunes over the last few months and putting them in categories similar to Genre. Older tunes you have probably got to know, but, for new unfamiliar tunes it's great as at a glance you know which category it is in by the colour.

This is still a work in progress, but, this is what I've done;

Powder blue = cool, classy, upmarket, soulful, 118-124 bpm average
Bright blue = RnB, Hip Hop 90-100 bpm area
Yellow = General commercial chart drivel, dance, 126-130 bpm
Red = Current 'hands in the air', when's the bass gunna drop? EDM 128bpm usually
Orange/Brown = Drum n Bass

I have a new residency on Saturday nights in a cool, classy, upmarket style bar. I will probably only play powder blue colour tracks sorted in My Library as well as lots of classic dance from around the year 2000. The bar is for the older crowd, they don't want the younger chav element.

Cheers
Les

geposted Fri 25 Jul 14 @ 6:36 am
FLeX69PRO InfinityMember since 2006
DJSoulman wrote :
I've had a subscription with Promo Only for over 6 years. Currently I get bombarded with around 100-120 new and remastered videos every month. It has become a bit unwieldy to know which new tracks are suitable to play in a particular venue other than listening on headphones just before playing it out.

I have spent some time this week with the colour (color lol) feature listening to all my new tunes over the last few months and putting them in categories similar to Genre. Older tunes you have probably got to know, but, for new unfamiliar tunes it's great as at a glance you know which category it is in by the colour.

This is still a work in progress, but, this is what I've done;

Powder blue = cool, classy, upmarket, soulful, 118-124 bpm average
Bright blue = RnB, Hip Hop 90-100 bpm area
Yellow = General commercial chart drivel, dance, 126-130 bpm
Red = Current 'hands in the air', when's the bass gunna drop? EDM 128bpm usually
Orange/Brown = Drum n Bass

I have a new residency on Saturday nights in a cool, classy, upmarket style bar. I will probably only play powder blue colour tracks sorted in My Library as well as lots of classic dance from around the year 2000. The bar is for the older crowd, they don't want the younger chav element.

Cheers
Les

I love PO. I use colors for the tracks I want to play, not to categorize all tracks or genres. So here's my list:
Red- Charts or new tracks I want to play
Orange- Dance/dubstep
Yellow- popular line dance
Blue- Popular tracks
Green- Old School

My Library is awesome and is a great time saver. Flex

geposted Fri 25 Jul 14 @ 10:48 pm
Works like a Charm. Has made life much easier for me, Thanks Norway !

geposted Sat 16 Aug 14 @ 5:02 am
Downloaded VDJ 8 only today and will be installing MY LIBRARY immediately with the software! Looks like the best plugin ever!!! Thanks for sharing!!

geposted Mon 25 Aug 14 @ 4:33 pm
You are a genius dj-in-norway

geposted Tue 26 Aug 14 @ 11:14 pm
ChreecePRO (OEM)Member since 2014
A little bug to report, the code for the 90s sorting is wrong:
Year >= 1990 and Year <= 1990
It shows only the songs for 1990, it should be: Year >= 1990 and Year <= 1999

geposted Thu 11 Sep 14 @ 11:58 am
metrix wrote :
Thx for sharing
is there a possibility to remove samples from the library?

yes, just right click any of the folders you want remove, and choose delete ;)

geposted Thu 11 Sep 14 @ 12:29 pm
Chreece wrote :
it should be: Year >= 1990 and Year <= 1999

thanks for spotting, will do an update real soon ;)

geposted Thu 11 Sep 14 @ 12:30 pm
tensinkPRO InfinityMember since 2013
My install of Virtual DJ 8 doesn't have a "folder" folder. I manually created it and dragged the My Library stuff there, but it doesn't work. Please help. What to do?

geposted Tue 28 Oct 14 @ 9:13 am
tensinkPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Okay. I found it. It should not go to a folder "FOLDER" where the program (executable) resides on your computer, but under the VitualDJ folder "Folders" as like <drive>:\username\Documents\VirtualDJ\Folders ... this is not what the instructions are very clear about.

geposted Tue 28 Oct 14 @ 9:23 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
It does state that on the first post of the thread in both the text and the picture :)

geposted Tue 28 Oct 14 @ 12:44 pm
Awesome tool! This helps so much...
Thanx for that!

Would it be possible to include a search for duplictes in this tool? That could be useful too. (Maybe even exact duplicates and name duplicates?)

geposted Thu 30 Oct 14 @ 12:54 am
radiofcPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Fantastic work. Thank you sir.

geposted Mon 03 Nov 14 @ 5:16 pm
jbezzPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi, I was just wondering if there was an update to the My Library Add On on November 10th?
Can you tell me has " My Library " in the downloads been Upgraded? I noticed this: Last update: Mon 10 Nov 14 @ 1:08 pm
Thank You

geposted Wed 12 Nov 14 @ 6:53 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
@jbezz I know recently it's been opened up to all users, it might be just that.

Nice one on making it free Atomix. Now include it in the install pkg/msi.

geposted Wed 12 Nov 14 @ 1:13 pm
jbezzPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Thank You for the quick response. I love the skin! It is currently my favorite and its the one I use the most! Thanks for creating it!

geposted Wed 12 Nov 14 @ 3:07 pm
58%