Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: 3 state indicator is it done like so

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I'm wondering if this is possible because I can't think of an example from the default skin.
I'd like an indicator (not a button) to show if a deck is the left or right deck, I can do separate indicators/buttons no problem but I'd like a 3 state indicator
State 1 not left or right : Colour Black
State 2 left : Colour Blue
State 3 Right : Colour Red

Is it just a case of query left ? point to the blue position : query right ? point to the red position : point to the black position

geposted Sat 12 Jul 14 @ 12:42 pm
yes you can, with 2 buttons or visuals with the same coordinates

example:

button 1
on = Colour Blue
off=Colour Black

button 2
on = Colour Red
off=Colour Black

geposted Sat 12 Jul 14 @ 2:32 pm
Ah yes, I didn't try lateral thinking.

geposted Sat 12 Jul 14 @ 3:31 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Since its not a button, you can use...
<visual type="color" source="leftdeck ? constant 'blue' : rightdeck ? constant 'red' : constant 'black'" >
<pos>
<size>
</visual>

<visual type="color" ..> actually draws a rectngular (can have mask too) without any graphics from the png required. the source="" expects a text. Can be predefined colors of VirtualDj (red, blue, green, black, white, yellow ..) or html code e.g. #F05440 ..and i think it can accept RBG and ARGB .like .. 255.125.127 but you have to use the action constant.

and on top of that you can put a textzone as well.
<textzone >
<text .... action="leftdeck ? get_text 'LEFT' : rightdeck ? get_text 'RIGHT' : get_text '' "/>
</textzone>

geposted Sun 13 Jul 14 @ 3:42 am
Brilliant, thanks for the reply.

geposted Sun 13 Jul 14 @ 5:22 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)