Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: "USB Device Not Recognized" Problem

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Recently purchased an Anker 3.0 USB Hub with A/C Adapter and I'm having a problem with it recognizing my Hercules 4mx controller. I have a Compaq Presario Laptop and I'm not sure why it wont recognize my Mixer in 1 of the 7 available ports on the Anker Hub. It just keeps saying the USB Device Not Recognized when it tries to recognize it. Everything is plugged up correctly btw. Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot? Thanks in advance.

geposted Tue 22 Jul 14 @ 11:39 am
So it's a USB 3 hub? Presumably the laptop also has USB 3 ports, or are some USB 2?

I think the 4MX is USB 2. Does it work when directly connected to the laptop?

geposted Tue 22 Jul 14 @ 11:58 am
Yea it functions when hooked directly to the laptop, but you notice skips in the music when I play it. Likely meaning its too much power pulling from the mixer to the laptop.

geposted Tue 22 Jul 14 @ 12:04 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Have you checked the website, I was there the other day and I'm sure I saw an update for usb 3 ports.

geposted Tue 22 Jul 14 @ 1:32 pm
I have used the Virtual DJ many times but for some reason today I tried to use it but a message came up saying the mixer wasn't connected. I disconnected it and reconnected it several times but the same message came up on all occasions. A little help??

geposted Fri 20 Feb 15 @ 12:33 pm
Caprice,
I have not had great experiences with USB 3 hubs, doing anything other than transferring files quickly. Media functions seem to work smoother when using the same hub in USB 2.O mode by plugging into a standard port, or buying a standard USB 2.0 cable and using that instead of using the USB 3.0 cable that was supplied. I don't know of too many media controls or input cards that require USB 3.0

geposted Sun 22 Feb 15 @ 8:55 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)