Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Fun with backgrounds and transparency

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

This is the result of replacing the main VDJ 8 background image in the PNG with a colourful picture, then making the browser transparent.

I imagine this could be taken further to create a "skeleton skin" with the background image showing through almost every part.

geposted Sun 27 Jul 14 @ 11:58 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
lol the pic.

geposted Sun 27 Jul 14 @ 12:24 pm
ha,ha I think I know what u mean Groovin ...like Fruit sayd ...LOl...hey I'll use scraps of Megan Fox pinups! and when those go transparent...well it will be hard to keep a mix going...he,he

geposted Sun 27 Jul 14 @ 11:26 pm

geposted Mon 28 Jul 14 @ 3:34 am
ha,ha...well not exactly what I was thinking but....

geposted Mon 28 Jul 14 @ 4:05 am
Hi - love VDJ * stability, sound quality, agility to mix, sample etc, also adaptability of features is great. One visibility item I am strugling with is especially the color red in the top rhythm and CBG waveform showing the beats. If the blue deck is playing and on top, I find it hard to see the beat marks especially the 1st beat mark, which is the broader out of the four. Red on top of blue is better but for example yellow and blue would be a much more contrasting colors. I haven been able to find the option configuration item to change that or is it just not possible? Thnx!

geposted Wed 12 Nov 14 @ 9:26 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)