Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Virtual DJ 8 "auto_crossfade"

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

auto_crossfade is working different in VDJ 7 and VDJ 8
7: deck left auto_crossfade always fades to the left deck (no matter where fader is at the moment)
8: deck left auto_crossfade fades to the left deck, next time to the right, next time to the left :o(

in my skin, beside of the crossfader i have buttons to fade to the left / right deck.
how can i do this in VDJ 8? Or is this a known bug and will be fixed in some future version of VDJ 8?

geposted Tue 29 Jul 14 @ 12:52 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Noticed strange behavior also...

So my skin doesn't have the buttons yet.

geposted Tue 29 Jul 14 @ 3:49 pm
Fruit wrote :

Thats kind of a solution, though not my favourite one. I really would like to get this fixed

geposted Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 4:47 am
You could make the left button 'crossfader 0%' and the right button 'crossfader 100%'.

geposted Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 4:51 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Geraldo_Salsa wrote :
Fruit wrote :

Thats kind of a solution, though not my favourite one. I really would like to get this fixed

LOL me too, bro. let's make a thread in the bug forum I'll post in to support you.

groovindj wrote :
You could make the left button 'crossfader 0%' and the right button 'crossfader 100%'.

No because that would make the Xfader jump to left or right, while the auto_crossfade action makes the slider slightly moving constantly up to one side.

geposted Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 5:57 am
groovindj wrote :

that is not the same. i want the fader to fade not to "jump".

geposted Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 10:04 am
Fruit wrote :
LOL me too, bro. let's make a thread in the bug forum I'll post in to support you.

ok, i just posted it in the bug forum. lets see what happens

geposted Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 10:07 am
Any luck with figuring out how to do this?

geposted Wed 08 Oct 14 @ 6:40 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009

geposted Thu 09 Oct 14 @ 7:45 am
Finally!!!! :o)

Build 2441 (09/13/2015)
-Auto_crossfade and video_transition can move to a specific location

geposted Mon 28 Sep 15 @ 9:09 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)