Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Filearchive misses files

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

When i start VDJ 8 on the same machine where VDJ 7 is installed, then many titles are not listed in the archive. I haven't found anything that shows me what kind of files they are.

geposted Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 2:29 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Please do a rightclick on any drive or folder (within the VDJ browser) that you want to add to the searchdatabase.
Choose "add to search DB" or in German "Zu Datenbank hinzufügen".

geposted Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 2:42 am
Yes, this would work of course. But that was not my problem.
My problem is, that vdj8 doesn't show me the same archive than it was created with vdj7. E.g. I have created a virtual folder named 'charts' with 40 songs in it on vdj7. Then i close vdj7 and open vdj8 and i can see the folder 'charts' as well, but only 10 instead of 40 songs will be listed there instead. That is my problem. Was that better to understand?

geposted Tue 30 Sep 14 @ 12:48 am
VirtualDj 8 will read VirtualDj 7 database only ONCE (the first time you launch it) and it will create it's own.
After that point any changes you make in version 7 are NOT reflected in version 8 and vice versa.

geposted Tue 30 Sep 14 @ 2:05 am
Yes, that's ok. But the error occured from the first start. The archive was never like in vdj7.

geposted Tue 30 Sep 14 @ 3:45 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)